Saturday 27 February 2016

Delayed grump of the week

Hello ladies and gents a little bit late on my second grump of the week but I've decided to have five minutes away from the console to have a chat with the world.
Another good gaming week and one of those where lack of sleep catches up with me because I'm sucked in to amazing worlds.  Talk about escapism I looked at the time while playing warframe and it was nearly 4am, oops!
Talking about warframe it's amazing and taken up most of my time just can't believe the content available for free, yeah it can be quite a grind but the rewards are worth it.  Nothing like making a new item and clicking on the claim button!
Then it come to firewatch a game I paid for but really didn't take up any time at all.  Both the partner and I felt a little ripped off and wished we could take back the purchase and put it elsewhere.  Dont buy it, watch it online it will take less time that a lord of the rings movie and has zero repeatability.  I have the full play through on my channel if you fancy a watch!
Next week though I should have played some far cry primal, finished episode four is strange and getting ready for the division!
Happy gaming folks chat soonGrumpy gamer 



No comments:

Post a Comment